June 26, 2011

Computer Hardware Quiz

This is in response to a comment made by QualityPoint in my previous topic: "Shifting to Linux".

I've checked the link but I didn't find it to be useful for me (at the moment). Though, there is no doubt that this would be helpful for those who are thinking of going deeper into the field of Computer Hardware. That's why I decided to post it as well.

Here is the link: Computer Hardware Quiz

The quiz tackles details regarding hardwares which includes appearance of certain parts and commonly used stuff. These may be susceptible to obsolescence of presented information specially technology is fast pacing. It would be helpful if a hardware expert try to check the quiz and comment back here and share your thoughts.

Disclaimer:

The quiz discussed above does not belong to me and comments that I've made are simply opinions based on my knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment